Friday, September 11, 2015

Papertrey Ink: Make it Monday #225

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend planned. 

Today's project was created for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge.  This week's challenge is to create a camouflaged pocket insert.  Dawn provided us with a great tutorial so don't forget to play along!


After seeing PTI's upcoming holiday release, it put me in the Christmas spirit so I decided to pull out my Love Lives Here Holiday Stamp set.  


The tag and pocket were both cut from PTI's stitched tag and pocket die.  I trimmed off the sides of the tag so it would fit into the pocket and then adhered two doilies around the pocket.


The angel acted as the 'camo' for this project. 





Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Papertrey Ink:  Love Lives Here Holiday Stamp Set and Dies, Stitched Tag and Pocket Die, Super Gingham Stamp Set, Ripe Avocado Ink, Classic Kraft Ink, Classic Kraft Cardstock, Ripe Avocado Twill Tape
Other:  Doilies, Lace, Adhesive Pearl, Vellum Paper

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!!! I love how you wrapped the pocket in the doilies...it is the perfect soft touch for this stunning monochromatic card! Love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love your doily pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! I love how you used a doily to create your pocket. So clever!!

    ReplyDelete