Friday, January 1, 2016

Colour Q Challenge #322

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a happy and safe evening.  After the baby went to sleep, my Husband and I stayed up late and watched half a movie.  We made it to a whopping 10:00pm!  Although it was an entirely uneventful evening, I am happy to have spent it with my little family.

Today's project will be my first entry for the Colour Q Challenge.  I am thrilled to have stumbled across this site.  It's a great way to challenge yourself!

This week's challenge is to utilize the following color scheme into your project:


I love this festive color scheme!


Uncorked and Confetti Toss were used to create this little tag.


Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Versamark Black Ink, and Gold Embossing Powder were used to adhere to the color scheme. 

Thanks for stopping by!







4 comments:

  1. I love that confetti/bubbly background - so very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bottle tag! Very festive for a bday or any celebratory event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bottle tag! Very festive for a bday or any celebratory event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome festive tag...perfect gift idea! Thank you for playing the CQC with us! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete