Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Valentine Tag

Hello,

Below is another project I created for the Crafty Secrets Linky Party.  Don't forget to submit your entries by Sunday night.  Everyone who participates wins a $6.00 gift card and one lucky individual will win $50.00 to their online store.


The image is from Crafty Secrets' Vintage Valentine Digital Kit.  I am so obsessed with this kit.  It has many beautiful images and papers.


I absolutely love my new heart die by Spellbinders. I foresee it being used quite a bit going forward. The tag was painted with acrylic paint and I stained the bow using Spun Sugar.  The rose was a little extra I had lying around my craft area so I apologize for not knowing the brand.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Crafty Secrets Vintage Valentine Digital Kit
Tim Holtz Bookplates and Tag Die
Tim Holtz Trinket Pin and Rings
Spellbinders Lacey Hearts Die
Ranger Crinkle Ribbon
Ranger Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Ranger Diamond Stickles
Ranger Glue 'n Seal
Acrylic Paint
Lace
Bead Ribbon
Trinket Jewel
Paper Rose

4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, Love your tag and I'm so happy to hear how much you like our Valentine Download
    I can also see why you like that Spellbinders heart die - it reminds me of a lace doily and besides traditional red and white, it would look cool in black with Halloween images.

    Great job, thanks for posting it in our January Linky Party
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! I too love that heart die and you've assembled all the details perfectly! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along in our January Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you 100%! The Valentine Kit is an amazing digital download. I had to stop myself from playing with it! LOL I am just so impressed with this shabby chic tag. Every single element you used works together and it is "just enough." You have a great eye for design! Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete