Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Gratitude

Hi! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that it is already New Year's Day.

I wanted to share a card I made.  It was a little time consuming but very simple to create. I used Spellbinders' dies for the background, lattice, frame, and roses.  The leaves and swirls were cut from Sizzix dies.


I used glitter on the flourishes and Stickles on the leaves.  The inside of the card was cut with a Fisker's punch. 


Thanks for looking!  Happy New Year!

Supplies:
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles Die
Spellbinders Itty Bitty Blossoms Die
Spellbinders Basic Lattice Die
Spellbinders Floral Oval Die
Sizzix Branch with Leaves
Sizzix Elegant Flourishes
Fiskar's Romantique Punch
Fiskar's Clear Many Thanks Stamp Set
Ranger's Diamond Stickles
Martha Stewart Glitter Glue
Martha Stewart Glitter in Feldspar and Lapis Lazuli
Tim Holtz Glossy Accents (Adhesive)
Hot Glue
White Cardstock
Teal Cardstock
Green Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment