Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reindeer Tag

Happy Wednesday!  I wanted to share another tag I made. I used the same design and similar colors as the post from yesterday but thought I would go ahead and share. 



The tag was cut using Tim Holtz' Bookplate and Tag die.  I painted the cardstock using Martha Stewart's acrylic paint in sea glass. 



The reindeer and sheet music were both cut from Sizzix dies.  Enjoy!

Supplies:  
Tim Holtz Bookplate and Tag Die
Tim Holtz Reindeer Die
Tim Holtz Jump Rings
Tim Holtz Trinket Pin
Tim Holtz Crinkle Ribbon
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass
Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Brushed Pewter
Sizzix Sheet Music Die
Martha Stewart Acrylic Paint in Sea Glass
Martha Stewart Glitter in White Gold
Metallic Card Stock
Bead
Tinsel Ribbon
Silver Fun Fur
Silver Ribbon
Hot Glue
Pop Up Adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment