Sunday, December 15, 2013

Crafty Secrets Santa Paper

Happy Sunday!

Here's a quick little Christmas card I made today. I love this Santa paper from 
the Crafty Secrets creating with Vintage Christmas Digital Download and wanted to showcase the Santa images which is why I didn't add a ton of embellishments to this one. 



I inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink before adhering to gold cardstock. I purchased the 'Merry Christmas' ribbon at Hobby Lobby last year and the snowflake was cut from a Tim Holtz die. The tiny mirrored snowflake was cut from a Recollection's punch. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Snowflake Rosette
Metallic gold and Mirrored cardstock 
Recollections Tiny Snowflake Punch
Hot Glue
Glossy Accents Adhesive



No comments:

Post a Comment