Sunday, December 8, 2013

Crafty Secrets Retro Christmas Pyramid Box

Hi, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!.

Here is another project I created for the Crafty Secret's December Linky party.  This little ornament was made using a template from the Crafty Secrets Creating with Retro Christmas Download. I promise, the pictures don't do the images justice...I am a terrible photographer!


My son asked for an outdated game for his handheld device and only used ones were reasonably priced so the one I ordered came without a case. Needless to say, the games are tiny and I had the pleasure of learning the hard way that I cannot keep anything 'bagged' under our Christmas tree because my toddler believes those kinds of packages are fair game. So, I wanted to create a gift holder she couldn't get into!


This was so simple to make. Simply cut and score the template and adhere a few sides together and you have the cutest little Christmas pyramid. I hot glued a little ribbon, holly, and a couple of jingle bells and there you have it! Makes a darling little ornament and in my case, a gift box!

Thanks so much for looking!

Supplies:
Crafty Secrets Creating with Retro Christmas Download
 Martha Stewart Holly Punch
Jingle Bells
Glossy Accents
Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! Aren't you clever and I bet it's adorable on the tree!
    Thanks so much for playing along in our December Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete