Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Snowflake Rosette Tag

Hi!  I don't know about you but I am so behind on making Christmas tags this year.  I have a pile of presents waiting to be tagged! 

Below is a quick tag I made using Tim Holtz' Snowflake Rosette Die.  I cut it out from Kraft paper and then covered it with TH distress stain in Platinum.  I love how the color turned out.


The tag was painted using two coats of  Martha Stewart acrylic paint in 'Sea Glass.'  I dyed the bow with distress inks to match.  I added a little fun fur and 'tinsel' ribbon for variety.  I purchased the bead from the jewelry department at Michael's and attached using a Tim Holtz decorative safety pin and rings.


The music notes were cut on digital paper from Crafty Secrets.  Initially, the paper was red and white sheet music but I altered it to turn it black and white.  I then colored with various distress inks.  Glossy accents were applied to adhere and to add a bit of shine.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Snowflake Rossette
Sizzix Sizzlits Decorate Strip Die-Sheet Music
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass
Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Brushed Pewter
Tim Holtz Metal Trinket Pin
Tim Holtz Crinkle Ribbon
Tim Holtz Metal Jump Ribbon
Ranger Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart Acrylic Paint in Sea Glass
Crafty Secrets Creating with Vintage Christmas Digital Download
Fun Fur
Tinsel Ribbon
Silver Ribbon
Bead
Hot Glue
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment