Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello...

Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm quite certain it didn't last long enough!

It's time to share this month's Crafty Secrets Linky Party project with you.  I love the freebies we've been given to play with this month. 


The pretty paper is from their Digital Garden Paper Kit.  I covered the tag portion with clear vellum and left the lacey circle as is.  I really like this shade of green.


The image itself is from the CS Garden Girls Digital Art Stamp Set.  It is such a sweet little picture.   I think I will have to print another and pull out my Inktense Colored Pencils.



I cut the tag from Papertrey ink's Stitched Tag Die. The 'Hello' sentiment is from one of Crafty Secrets' Postcard stamp sets. 

Thanks for looking!






10 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet tag! I love the softness you achieved by covering the tag with vellum! And this is one of my very favorite stamps, too! Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafty Secrets March Linky Party!
    Kathy Clement/DT Leader, Crafty Secret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag...and yes isn't that a great image...love it! Thank you for joining us for our "Crafty Secrets linky party"!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet little tag. I like that image as well, in fact I love the whole set and find myself using it often. I agree it would look wonderful coloured with inktense pencils. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our March Linky Party.
    Cheers, Elizabeth Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little tag! I love your simple treatment of the precious image. Very sweet! Thanks for joining the Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL tag you've created with this month's freebies! Just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along in our March Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag! Great use of this month's freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heather, your little Garden Girl tag look very sweet. I also love how you did the word Hello in white from one of our little stamp sets. It looks so raised up. I'm curious how you did it, if it's embossed in white or if you traced over it with a embossing pen?
    It all looks great and thanks for joining in our March Linky Party!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandy. I used white embossing powder and a heat tool to raise. I really like the look of white on vellum, too.

      Delete
  8. Very cute! I love tags, and this is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Secrets Challenge!

    ReplyDelete