Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Papertrey March Blog Hop Challenge

Hello.  Today's card was created for Papertrey Ink's March Blog Hop Challenge.  This is my first time to participate in their Blog Hop and I cannot wait to see everyone's projects. Check out the photo they chose for our inspiration.  I love the color scheme.


Papertrey Ink's Aqua Mist cardstock is beautiful against vibrant yellow.


I chose to use a PTI free printable as my centerpiece. 


Don't you just love polka dots?  And flowers?


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the polka dot paper and it's so fun that you used it for the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful details! I really like the flower/leaf clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful details! I really like the flower/leaf clusters.

    ReplyDelete