Thursday, March 31, 2016

Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #244

Hi, there.  I am playing along in this week's Make it Monday.  This week, Laurie showed us how to add score lines to our projects to add a little extra detail.  Stop by and check out her tutorial if you want to play along!


I decided to pull out my Party Pops Kit for this challenge.  I can never seem to get enough of the sweet little images in this set.  There's just something about balloons and cupcakes that always makes me smile.


I stamped my cupcake on vellum and adhered it to a piece of white cardstock cut from the same die. Score lines were added as a border between the cupcake and sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Your score lines are a very nice way to define that area! Love your vellum cupcake. Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...love your sweet cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the cupcake in front of the sunburst die! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet card...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmy Birthday card. Great design with the score lines too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pretty birthday card. Great colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card!! I love the use of your Scene It sun rays die! an adorable card.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sun rays behind your cupcake, genius. Your score lines really add to the card without taking away from your beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet as can be! Vellum was a great choice to hi light that yummy cupcake, and the colors are as magical as the image itself. Great score lines as a border too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the cupcake in front of the sunburst. It's such a great kit : D.

    ReplyDelete