Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hugs and Sunshine

Hi, there!  Playing along in this week's MFT color challenge.  I fell instantly in love with the color scheme...daffodil, sour apple, gumdrop green, and biscotti.

I cannot take credit for the design of the card as I totally lifted it after seeing Amy Sheffer's design over at Pickled Paper Designs.  She is truly talented and her creation was one I couldn't get out of my head until I could recreate it.  Please stop by and check out the many lovely projects she created with Papertrey Ink's Painted Petals.

Here is my project for this week's challenge:


Papertrey Ink's Bright Buttercup, Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Vintage Jadeite, and Classic Kraft were used to create these lovely florals.


Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say that I love your card! Saw it on the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete