Thursday, July 4, 2013

Oh, Baby!

Happy Fourth!

I have been dying to make a card with Crafty Secrets' baby girl digital download. I just love anything vintage pink! I plan on submitting this in their July Linky Party along with a few other entries. 

I printed out the image and adhered it to a background that I colored with Tim Holtz' 'tattered rose'...my favorite color in his collection. Next, I added faux pearls using Viva's pearl drops but I think I need to work on how to round the drops out instead of having them peak, lol. Any tips out there?

The two background papers are from Crafty Secrets' CD #1. I 'stitched' them together with a Close to my Heart stamp I purchased ages ago. 


I colored the roses and footprint to match the papers. The roses were cut from a spellbinders die, the leaves from a sizzix die, and the footprints were from a punch I purchased at Hobby Lobby. 

Thanks for looking. God Bless America!

3 comments:

  1. My gosh you've been busy! Too cute and those roses are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Love the stitching and the sweet paper patterns. Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets July Linky Party! Good luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling card! thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete