Monday, July 13, 2015

Halloween Tag Trio

I know we are months away from Halloween but I was digging through my stamp collection over the weekend and couldn't resist playing with some of the goodies I found!


Don't you love the spider frame?  I stamped this little guy using Versamark and then coated him with glossy accents to give him that in-a-picture-frame look.  I know most people probably wouldn't put hearts in their Halloween projects but I was almost a Halloween baby and I have always loved everything about it...Trick-or-Treating, bobbing for apples, but mostly the joy and anticipation my kids get from picking out costumes and waiting for Halloween candy!  I simply cannot wait for this time of year.


I love the details on this spooky fellow's hat.


Jack-o-lanterns are my absolute favorite!  I love the toothy ones that grin...so stinkin' cute!


Thanks for looking!

Supplies
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink:  Background Basics Chevron Stripes, Retro
Crafty Secrets:  Halloween Postcard 
Martha Stewart: Elegant Witch

Dies: 
Papertrey Ink:  Limitless Layers Heart Stitches and 2 1/4" Hearts,  Tag Sale #5, #8, #10
Memory Box:  Fringe Circle

Expendables:  Jolee's Boutique, Tim Holtz Seasonal Chit Chat, ribbon


 

No comments:

Post a Comment