Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Halloween Postcard

Greetings!  Just wanted to share a quick project I put together.  I apologize ahead of time for using my bulletin board as a backdrop but I am crunched for time today and didn't want to fuss with having to hang something.

The postcard below is from Crafty Secrets (of course).  These are super easy to put together and are a great little pieces to add to your fall decor.

The postcard kits are available with/without chipboard...I ordered mine without as I own the Spellbinders die that would cut out the shape.  I also didn't purchase the chipboard as I have found cereal boxes work just fine and we have plenty in our home!



I inked the edges using Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink and then adhered the image to the 'cereal board.'

I adhered ivory paper to the backside and used the included Halloween stamps to decorate.  Yes, I said 'included.'  Along with 56 images, the Crafty Secrets kit includes a small stamp set to add to your collection.  The entire kit creates up to 18 postcards.

I finished the mini project by inking the back with more vintage photo and hung with jewelry wire, beads, and polished it off with a bow. 


Enjoy!

Supplies:
 Crafty Secrets Halloween 54 Piece Images and Mini Clear Art Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
TH Antique Linen (stars around border)
Ranger Glue n' Seal
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Jewelry Wire
Beads
Ribbon
Spellbinders Labels Four

No comments:

Post a Comment