Sunday, August 11, 2013

Halloween Village Part 3

Hello! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
I want to share the third installment of my Halloween Village.  Click the links to view Part 1 and
Part 2.

This has been such a fun project to make! I really wanted to do a gingerbread house to add a few frills. 


The paper is from Crafty Secrets Vintage Halloween Jumbo Kit.  I love how unique the little 'beaded' spider webs are...too cute!

The fence was cut from Tim Holtz' 'On the Fence' die.  I have used this die for so many things. After cutting, I covered it in black onyx glitter.

The 'frills' were cut from Martha Stewart's vintage floral punch and covered in black onyx glitter, as well.  Now after uploading this photo, I am thinking I might need to add frills around the entire rooftop.  What do you think?

That's all for now.

P.S.  This project will be entered into the Crafty Secrets August Linky Party.  Don't forget to enter...everyone is a winner!

Goodnight and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, your Halloween houses turned out so spooktacular I just added them to our Halloween Pintrest Board. Thanks for sharing and joining our August Linky Party. I will email you a link for $6.00 gift card.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandy. I can't get enough of Crafty Secrets' Halloween Images and Papers. Hope you have a great week!

      Delete