Sunday, August 16, 2015

Crafty Secrets August Linky Party

Hi, I wanted to share a few quick tags I made for the Crafty Secrets August Linky Party. I apologize ahead of time for the dark photos as I am taking these at night but that's the way it goes sometimes. 


Up first is this sweet little witch who happens to be one of my all time favorite stamps...perhaps my number one. I love everything about this little cutie. 


Isn't she a doll?  I pull her out every year for Halloween projects.


I know it's a tad early for Halloween crafts but I was almost a Halloween baby and I just can't help myself sometimes. I give myself a free pass to create all things spooky once the new school year begins. 



I love the little jack-o-lantern peeking around the side.


Another favorite stamp...


Thanks for looking!

Supplies

Papertrey Ink:  Mat Stack 3 Layerz and Mega Dies

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, all of your Halloween cards are so flipping cute! The first little witch girl is also one of my faves and I love how you colored her with the green and purple. Great job on all 3 cards! Thanks for sharing them and joining in our August Linky Party.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Heather! Oh. My. Goodness! These are soooooooo stinkin' cute! I love the colors you chose, the wonderfully composed card fronts and just everything! You are such a rock star! Thanks for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets August Linky Challenge and Blog Hop!
    Kathy Clement
    DT Leader/Crafty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects Heather...so darn cute!!! Good luck in the draw and thank you for joining us for our Crafty Secrets August linky challenge!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete