Friday, August 28, 2015

SAF2015: Friday Night Fashion Show

Hi, there!  It's time for STAMP-A-FAIRE 2015 over at Papertrey Ink.  I am so excited as this is my first ever stamp-a-faire event.  I have no idea what to expect but am sure it will be loads of fun.

To kick off tomorrow's festivities, we were asked to alter a white shirt and share our creation.  I couldn't help but use my little guy as the prop for this shoot. 


Let's just say I have a newfound respect for all photographers.


When I first sat Jack down, he was a tad confused about what the heck I was doing...


So, he decided to flee the scene (notice Dad's arm)...


Of course, he had to let Dad know how uncool that was...



And fuss at the photographer (me) for not saving him...


Dad swooped in with tickles...


A few more because the first set wasn't enough...


And I got VERY lucky and snapped this :)


Thanks for stopping by!  I look forward to seeing all of your amazing projects this weekend.  Have fun!

Supplies

Other:  Gerber Onesie, Versamark Ink

10 comments:

  1. Talk about amazing project... Jack wears his shirt with swagger! He's a doll, and your pictures tickled! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable and so is his shirt! You couldn't have asked for a cuter model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly adorable model! And what a cute onesie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute for words!! Happy SAF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww.. adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I totally remember those days! LOL!
    Your onesie is totally adorable. Almost as adorable as your son!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your son is too adorable. So sweet and cute t-shirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness--just too cute! LOVE this post & love how you stamped his onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh I think Jacks photos are the cutest of the night. He just looks so adorable.

    ReplyDelete