Monday, August 31, 2015

SAF2015: Make it Work Challenge

Time for Papertrey's Make it Work Challenge.  I love the idea of this challenge.  How many times have you created something you're just not happy with?  It happens to me all the time.

I chose to rework the card I posted for the Runway Challenge.  I wasn't happy with the way it turned out and I just wanted to do something 'more' to it.  Below is my rejected card:


I think I just needed to walk away from my crafting table for a bit.  While this card will never make it to my favorites pile, I don't dislike it like I once did. 


I changed things up by rounding off my corners, adhering the bottom of my vellum, stamping black ink over the previous fine linen, and adding a few pearls and rhinestones on top of my vintage cream twill. 


It's a little more feminine, I think.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies can be found here.

2 comments: