Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: Bridal Challenge

Hi, there!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous start to the weekend.  Today, I will be participating in Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire 2015 challenges...so exciting!  Up first is the Bridal Challenge.  For this challenge, we are required to create a design using all white.  The only exception is we can use a neutral color for our sentiment.  Below is my take on the challenge. 


I chose to use different patterns, textures, and shades of white to create my tag. 


After cutting the larger heart from burlap paper, I covered it with several coats of snow white acrylic paint.  I really like the rustic feel it provided and thought it went well against the backdrop of lace.


I heat embossed white hearts on the smaller tag and used Classic Kraft Ink for the sentiment.


Don't forget to drop by and check out some of the Design Team's amazing projects.  There are so many fabulous submissions from today's participants and I am sure they would love for you to visit, as well!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

 Sizzix:  Heart #3 Die, Tag-Scallop Combo
Other:  Prima Handmade Flower, Burlap Paper, Lace, Tim Holtz Crinkle Ribbon, Adhesive Pearls

1 comment:

  1. I am totally in love with your burlap heart!! That lace bow at the top adds the perfect contrast!

    ReplyDelete