Sunday, August 23, 2015

Papertrey Make it Monday #221

Hi, there!  I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  Here's a quick project created for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge.


Ashley gave us some great tips this week on masking sentiments.  Don't forget to check out her video and play along.


I just received my Halloween Pin-Ups Kit in the mail and thought I would give it go.  I used the little witch legs and coordinating sentiment to create my mask.  My four year old keeps asking me what the sentiment says (even though she already knows).  She just laughs and laughs when I 'remind' her.  I think I will have to make some treat bags for her fellow preschool pals. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

Papertrey Ink:
Halloween Pin-Ups Kit
Limeade Ice and Winter Wisteria ink
Orange Zest and Winter Wisteria ribbon

Close to My Heart:
Wicked Stamp Set

Tim Holtz:
Bookplate Tag
Trick-or-Treat

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, this is just darling! What a cute take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete