Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Papertrey August Blog Hop Challenge

Hi, there.  It's time for Papertrey Ink's Monthly Blog Hop again and this month's inspiration photo does not disappoint.

August Blog Hop Inspiration

Don't you just love those rich, vibrant colors?   I couldn't help but think of Fall weather.  We don't have a lot of colorful leaves where we live in Arizona and since I am from the east coast, I miss that magical time of year tremendously. 


I used my Gelatos to color the leaves before heat embossing in gold.


I love how the colors change in different lighting...





Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies


Tim Holtz:  Tattered Leaves Die, Falling Leaves Stamps

Other:  Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark Black Ink, Jute Twine, Gelatos

12 comments:

  1. The rich colors and gold make a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! You rocked the colouring of your leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Colors and the Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful rich leaves! Love the touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold embossing is the perfect finish on the beautiful leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your leaves are just stunning, and the white dry embossed background really makes them pop. Beautiful a Fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the way you colored and embossed your leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your leaves are stunning!! And I love how they pop against that clean white background...a truly beautiful card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. those leaves are gorgeous! Love how real they look!

    ReplyDelete