Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Papertrey Make it Monday #220

Hi, there. It's time for another Make it Monday again and this week's challenge is so much fun. Melissa has taught us how to create darling mini die cut notepads. They are super easy and super cute!  My little girl is already begging me to hand them over.


I love a fruit themed craft because they are just so darn cheerful so I decided to incorporate some fruit into my projects.


I used a Spellbinders banner die to create the sections of fruit before heat embossing the little 'seed' hearts. 


The sentiment is from PTI's Countdown Details


I used Stitched Rectangles to create the backing for my notepads. 


The little orange/lemon/watermelon slice is from Lawn Fawn's Sweet Christmas set. 


Banner dies again...


Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are adorable! Love the fruit theme. so clever with the stitching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just waaaay too cute! What a great idea to use a fruit theme...super bright and cheerful! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so fun and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You win!!!!!! Lol! Oh my gosh these are ADORABLE!!!!!! Such a great idea using the Citrus for toppings !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, these are just darling!!! I'm with everyone else, the fruit is a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorbs!!!! Love, love, love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designs, lovely color, just sweet as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative and fun! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fruity little notebooks :)

    ReplyDelete